My website DA is not increasing

DevilJack

Hello,

My website Page authority is increasing but the DA is still low, which is only "2". Is there any SEO Mentor who can guide me on this issue? Moreover, Moz is not showing the keywords of my website. which are in the ranking.

What could be the issues?
Thank you in advance

If you want to increase your DA you should build links across the whole domain, but not to the specific page on your site. It takes time to show keywords in MOZ. You might need to wait a few more weeks.

Create a good backlinks for your website and share the website on social media channels to generate the traffic on your website.

Hello,

My website Page authority is increasing but the DA is still low, which is only "2". Is there any SEO Mentor who can guide me on this issue? Moreover, Moz is not showing the keywords of my website. which are in the ranking.

What could be the issues?
Thank you in advance
You can create links for your website that will help you to increase your website Domain Authority.

Hello Dear,

I can provide you with some general tips to improve your website's domain authority (DA):

Create high-quality content that is relevant and valuable to your target audience.

Build high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites in your niche.

Optimize your website for on-page SEO, including title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags.

Improve your website's user experience, including site speed, mobile-friendliness, and ease of navigation.

Use social media to promote your content and engage with your audience.

Monitor your website's performance using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.

Members online

No members online now.