create a topics for Backlinks

avidelvis

Hello,
Can you please a topic for Free Backlinks, SEO Tools & Software, SEO Advice/Free Support?

Free Backlinks
This would be were people will of goodwill share their backlink getting sites.

SEO Tools & Software
this would be were users with working SEO tools will share it with other users.

SEO Advice/Free Support
Were people with knowledge of SEO will answer questions from people having difficulties
and volunteer their support to newbies. They can also get free advice without paying any consultant.

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestions.
Free Backlinks
This would be were people will of goodwill share their backlink getting sites.

Yes, this is in my roadmap. I was thinking about leechers who sign up to grab the user's valuable data & turn those useful links into spammy links. To protect the user's valuable links, I will limit the minimum of 20 post requirements to view the forum.
SEO Tools & Software
this would be were users with working SEO tools will share it with other users.

I don't want this forum to turn into a cracked/nulled tools forum. I see a lot of forums that already did this; users are sharing infected files.
SEO Advice/Free Support
Were people with knowledge of SEO will answer questions from people having difficulties
and volunteer their support to newbies. They can also get free advice without paying any consultant.

This section is already here: https://blackhatforums.net/forums/search-engine-optimization.7/

Thanks for your response.

Well, I am an SEO Expert.

Since this community is new what are the goals for every user because I want to be an Authority on this platform.

avidelvis said:
Thanks for your response.

Well, I am an SEO Expert.

Since this community is new what are the goals for every user because I want to be an Authority on this platform.

User can promote their services for free in the marketplace, a minimum of ten posts required to post in the Marketplace section.

Members online

No members online now.